©2001-2016 by Arlo E. Moehlenpah
Please email any comments or suggestions to us at Moehlenpah@aol.com.
Ruth Chapter 1
1. In the days when the judges ruled,
2. Elimelech, his wife Naomi, and the name of his two sons Mahlon and Chilion,
4. Orphah and Ruth
5. They died
6. She heard in the country of Moab that the LORD had visited his people in giving them bread.
7. She felt they had a better chance to find a husband in Moab
9. Entreat me not to leave you, or to return from following after you: for where you go, I will go; and where you lodge, I will lodge: your people shall be my people, and your God my God
10. Because she felt the Almighty has dealt very bitterly with her.
11. In the beginning of barley harvest.
Ruth Chapter 2
3. Glean in his field, and abide with his maidens
4. All that she had done for her mother in law since the death of her husband
5. Let Ruth glean even among the sheaves, and reproach her not: And let fall also some of the handfuls of purpose for her, and rebuke her not
6. To the end of barley harvest and of wheat harvest
Ruth Chapter 3
1. At the feet of Boaz
2. Six measures of barley
Ruth Chapter 4
1. A man plucked off his shoe, and gave it to his neighbor:
2. All that was Elimelech's, and all that was Chilion's and Mahlon's, and Ruth to be his wife
Copyright © 2000-2016 Arlo & Jane Moehlenpah • Doing Good Ministries