©2001-2016 by Arlo E. Moehlenpah
Please email any comments or suggestions to us at Moehlenpah@aol.com.
Ezra Chapter 1
2. The vessels of the house of the LORD
Ezra Chapter 2
2. 42,360 plus 7,337 servants and maids, including 200 hundred singing men and women
Ezra Chapter 3
1. The altar of the God of Israel, to offer burnt offerings thereon
2. The house of the LORD
3. Because the LORD is good, for his mercy endures for ever toward Israel. And also because the foundation of the house of the LORD was laid
4. Wept with a loud voice
Ezra Chapter 4
1. Join with them in building the temple
2. They weakened the hands of the people of Judah, troubled them in building, and hired counsellors against them, to frustrate their purpose
3. That if Jerusalem was rebuilt the Jews would not pay toll, tribute, and custom, and thus damage the revenue of the kings. Also they requested that a search be made in the book of the records to know that this city is a rebellious city
4. That the Jews cease working, and that this city be not built, until another commandment was given from him.
Ezra Chapter 5
1. Haggai and Zechariah
2. Darius the king
Ezra Chapter 6
1. Let the work of this house of God alone; let the governor of the Jews and the elders of the Jews build this house of God in his place.
2. Out of the king's goods, even of the tribute
3. For the life of the king, and of his sons
4. Let timber be pulled down from his house, and let him be hanged thereon; and let his house be made a dunghill
5. On the third day of the month Adar, which was in the sixth year of the reign of Darius the king
6. With joy they gave offerings and kept the passover and the feast of unleavened bread
Ezra Chapter 7
1. Aaron the chief priest
2. To seek the law of the LORD, and to do it, and to teach in Israel statutes and judgments
3. King Artaxerxes
4. Let judgment be executed speedily on him, whether it be to death, or to banishment, or to confiscation of goods, or to imprisonment.
Ezra Chapter 8
1. A fast, to seek God for direction
2. Because he had spoken to the king, saying, The hand of our God is on all them for good that seek him; but his power and his wrath is against all them that forsake him.
3. He weighed the silver, and the gold, and the vessels before they left and also when they got to Jerusalem.
Ezra Chapter 9
1. They had not separated themselves from the people of the lands, and did according to their abominations, even taking of their daughters for themselves
2. He rent his garment and mantle, and plucked off the hair of his head and beard, and sat down astonished.
3. Our iniquities have increased over our head, and our trespass has grown up to the heavens
4. Less than their iniquities deserved
Ezra Chapter 10
1. A very great congregation of men and women and children
2. Put away all the wives that they had taken from the countries of the land, and such as are born of them
Copyright © 2000-2016 Arlo & Jane Moehlenpah • Doing Good Ministries