©2001-2016 by Arlo E. Moehlenpah
Please email any comments or suggestions to us at Moehlenpah@aol.com.
Exodus Chapter 1
2. Increased abundantly, and multiplied
3. If Egypt got into a war the Israelites would join up with their enemy
4. Pithom and Raamses
5. Made their lives bitter with hard bondage
6. Kill the boy babies but let the girls live
7. They feared God
8. Every son that is born you shall cast into the river, and every daughter you shall save alive.
Exodus Chapter 2
1. Pharoah's daughter
3. His mother put him in an ark and floated him in the river and Pharaoh's daughter saw it and rescued him
4. Moses's mother
5. Pharaoh sought to slay him
6. Reul (Jethro)
7. They sighed by reason of the bondage, and they cried, and their cry came up unto God
Exodus Chapter 3
1. A bush that was burning but not consumed
2. I have seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and I will deliver them and bring them to the place of the Canaanites
3. Go to Pharaoh and bring forth my people the children of Israel out of Egypt
4. I AM THAT I AM
5. That God had appeared to Moses and would bring Israel out of Egypt into the land of Canaan.
6. Permission to go three days' journey into the wilderness in order to sacrifice to the LORD
7. God knew the king of Egypt would not grant this request and that He would have to smite Egypt with wonders.
8. With the gold, silver and raiment of Egypt
Exodus Chapter 4
1. Rod turned into a snake, hand became leprous, water turned to blood
2. That he was not eloquent, but rather was slow of speech, and of a slow tongue.
4. Because he had not circumcised his son
6. They believed
Exodus Chapter 5
1. He told Moses and Aaron that they made the Israelites from their burdens and they should get back to work.
2. Make the Israelites gather their own straw and still require them to make the same number of bricks as when straw was provided for them.
3. You have made our smell to be abhorred in the eyes of Pharaoh, and in the eyes of his servants, to put a sword in their hand to slay us
4. Why is it that you have sent me? For since I came to Pharaoh, he has done evil to this people; and you haven't delivered your people
Exodus Chapter 6
1. He had heard the groanings of the children of Israel and would bring them out with a strong hand.
2. That God would bring them to the land promised to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob
3. That he let the children of Israel go out of his land
5. First cousin
6. Nadab, Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar
Exodus Chapter 7
1. That Israel's God was the LORD
2. 80 & 83 respectively
3. They cast down their rods and they became serpents
4. Aaron's rod swallowed up their rods
5. The waters in the rivers turned to blood and the fish died
6. Pharaoh's heart was hardened, neither did he listen to Moses and Aaron
Exodus Chapter 8
1. Even into their beds and ovens
3. He hardened his heart, and hearkened not unto them
5. This is the finger of God
7. Where the Israelites lived there were no flies, murrain on the cattle, hail, darkness, or death of the first born but these plagues struck the Egyptians
8. Sacrifice to God in the land rather than in the wilderness
9. Sacrifice to the LORD in the wilderness; but don't go very far away (Moses had requested to go a three days journey)
Exodus Chapter 9
1. Murrain (infectious disease) on the cattle
2. Boils on man and beast breaking forth with blains (sores and blisters)
3. Hail and fire that smote plants and animals
4. They could bring their animals into their houses so they would not be killed by the hail
Exodus Chapter 10
1. The things and signs God wrought in Egypt and that they would know that God is the LORD.
2. He offered to let the men go and worship but Moses said they would go with their entire families and flocks in order to hold a feast.
5. Go serve the Lord but don't take any animals. Moses said they must take the cattle to offer sacrifices.
6. His face
Exodus Chapter 11
1. Jewels of silver and gold
2. The firstborn of man and animals would die at midnight.
Exodus Chapter 12
1. Take a male lamb without blemish
2. Kill the lamb and put the blood on the two side posts and on the upper door post of their houses. Also they were to roast the lamb and eat it with unleavened bread.
3. Loins girded and with shoes on feet.
4. Pass over
5. A memorial
6. Six hundred thousand
7. Four hundred and thirty years.
8. Be circumcised
Exodus Chapter 13
1. For a memorial that with a strong hand has the LORD brought them out of Egypt.
2. Firstborn of every male child and animal
3. Lest the people repent when they see war, and they return to Egypt:
4. The bones of Joseph
5. By day in a pillar of a cloudand by night in a pillar of fire
Exodus Chapter 14
1. He pursued after the children of Israel with all his horses and chariots and his army, and overtook them encamping by the sea.
2. They were afraid and they said to Moses that it had been better for them to serve the Egyptians, than die in the wilderness.
3. Fear not, stand still, and you shall see the salvation of the LORD
4. Go forward
5. The pillar of the cloud
6. A strong east wind
7. On dry ground
8. Apparently the ground became so muddy that they took off their chariot wheels
9. Stretch out his hand over the sea
10. The waters returned, and covered the chariots, and the horsemen, and all the host of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them
11. They feared the LORD, and believed the LORD, and his servant Moses.
Exodus Chapter 15
1. How Israel crossed the Red Sea on dry ground but the Egyptians who pursued were drowned
2. Who else sang a song? (20-21) Miriam and all the women
3. What problem did they encounter at Marah? (22-24) Bitter water
4. How was the problem solved? (24-25) Moses cast a tree into the waters
5. What did God promise that He would not put on the children of Israel if they obeyed the voice of the Lord? (26) The diseases of the Egyptians
6. What was at Elim? (27) Twelve wells of water, and seventy palm trees
Exodus Chapter 16
1. God supplied bread (manna) in the morning and quail in the evening.
2. It bred worms, and stank
3. Gather twice as much
5. Forty years, until they came to the borders of the land of Canaan.
Exodus Chapter 17
1. He had Moses smite a rock and water came out so the Israelites could drink
3. Aaron and Hur
Exodus Chapter 18
2. Appoint God fearing men to be rulers of thousands, hundreds, fifties, and tens: And let them judge the people at all seasons: and every great matter they would bring to Moses, but every small matter they shall judge
Exodus Chapter 19
1. A kingdom of priests, and an holy nation
2. Put to death
3. Thunders, lightning, a thick cloud, the voice of the trumpet, smoke, fire and the whole mount quaked
Exodus Chapter 20
1. You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make to you any graven image. You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Honor your father and your mother. 3You shall not kill. You shall not commit adultery. You shall not steal. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. You shall not covet.
2. Thunder, lightning, the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking
3. Do not build it of hewn stone
Exodus Chapter 21
2. His ear would be pierced with an awl and he would serve his master the rest of his life
3. Killing a man, stealing a man, cursing his father, or his mother, fighting, putting out an eye, knocking out a tooth, wounding a hand or foot, and burning
4. He was put to death.
Exodus Chapter 22
2. He must make restitution of the best of his field.
3. He should marry her, but if her father refuses to give her to him, he shall pay money according to the dowry of virgins.
4. Put to death
5. Utterly destroyed
6. Any widow, or fatherless child.
Exodus Chapter 23
1. A false report
2. Bring it back to him
3. The gift blinds the wise, and perverts the words of the righteous.
4. That they, their animals, their servants, and the stranger may be refreshed.
5. Feast of unleavened bread, feast of harvest, and the feast of ingathering
6. To keep them in the way, and to bring them into the place which God prepared.
7. Overthrow them
9. Otherwise the land would become desolate, and the beast of the field multiply against them
Exodus Chapter 24
1. All that the LORD said we will do, and be obedient
2. Tables of stone, and a law, and commandments
3. Forty days and forty nights.
Exodus Chapter 25
3. Ark, table, candlestick
4. Mercy seat
5. The testimony
6. Pure gold
Exodus Chapter 26
1. Fine twined linen, goats' hair,rams' skins dyed red, badgers' skins.
2. A vail
3. The mercy seat upon the ark of the testimony
4. The table and the candlestick
Exodus Chapter 27
2. 50 cubits by 100 cubits
Exodus Chapter 28
1. Aaron and his sons
2. An ephod, and a robe, and a broidered coat, a mitre, and a girdle
3. The names of the children of Israel
4. The names of the children of Israel
5. Pomegranates of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, and bells of gold
Exodus Chapter 29
1. Sin, burnt, wave, heave
Exodus Chapter 30
1. Before the vail that is by the ark of the testimony, before the mercy seat
2. Once a year
3. Exactly the same, half a shekel
4. Between the tabernacle of the congregation and the altar
5. He would die
6. Aaron and his sons
Exodus Chapter 31
1. Bezaleel and Aholiab
2. They were put to death
3. The finger of God
Exodus Chapter 32
1. Make us gods, which shall go before us
3. The Egyptians will say, For mischief did he bring them out, to slay them in the mountains. Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, who you promised to multiply as the stars of heaven, and give this land
4. He was so angry that he cast the tables down and broke them and he ground the calf to powder and made the Israelites drink it when mixed with water.
5. He said he cast the gold into the fire and out came the calf.
6. Three thousand men
7. Have his name blotted out of God's book
Exodus Chapter 33
1. Face to face
2. To go to the promised land.
3. When God's glory passed by, God would put Moses in a crack of a rock, and cover him with His hand while He passed by. After He removed His hand, Moses would see His back parts, but not His face.
Exodus Chapter 34
2. It could be a snare and cause them to sacrifice to their gods
3. Forty days and forty nights
4. The skin of his face shone
5. A veil
Exodus Chapter 35
2. The wise hearted and Bezaleel and Aholiab
Exodus Chapter 36
1. Much more than enough
Exodus Chapter 37
1. Ark, table, candlestick, altar, oil and incense
Exodus Chapter 38
1. Altar of burnt offering, laver, and court
2. 29 talents, and 730 shekels
3. 100 talents, and a 1775 shekels
4. 70 talents, and 2400 shekels
Exodus Chapter 39
1. Ephod, breastplate, robe, coats, turban, bonnets, breeches, and a girdle
2. HOLINESS TO THE LORD
3. Moses blessed them
Exodus Chapter 40
1. A cloud covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle
2. When the cloud was taken up from over the tabernacle
Copyright © 2000-2016 Arlo & Jane Moehlenpah • Doing Good Ministries